Reader Profile

My strength in reading is understanding the main points in the story. By reviewing the authors review and purpose. By going over the authors strategies ,rhetorical devices,and the text. My weakness in reading is taking my time to read the passage and grasping what the author is saying in the text.
My strength in prose is verse and the rhythm structure. My weakness is understanding the poem I do not understand prose at all. My strength in poetry is breaking down the poem to understanding the author meaning. Writing down notes and words I do not understand . Seeing the authors background on the topic of the poem. My weakness for poetry is reading to fast and not taking my time.

The purpose that reading serve for me is by breaking down the passage to understand it better. It helps me clear my mind to have an open space. It put me in a calm space to settle down and to read we’re other people are coming from in there part of life .
My passion are to have an open mind to explore as many things as I can. To become more mature,responsible,and motive by things around me .
My peeves are not being responsible and not having enough knowledge I want to have that I know I can accomplish and do better in life. To not only succeed with a purpose but with gratitude and recognition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguement Paragraph : Are you distracted by technology?

My article: Dealing with fire on the PCT