Hello my name is La'Kiya Moore. I attend Ben C Rain High School and am officially a junior that turned 17 years old. This is the new year for new opportunities and challenge so, I made a conscious decision to take AP classes for college credits adding a bit more of responsibility to help build my character. Remaining focused having a clear mindset is very imperative for ones future. One of my main goals this year is to stay consistently focused on succeeding to create infinite opportunities for myself. What I like to do is listen to music, sing, dance, and be goofy. I am also in chorus. Chorus taught me many life decisions it help me to grow and to come out my shell to define who I really am. Most importantly I like to make sure my family is good or in other  words on track and to help them with their needs. I hope everyone have a great and positive school year. This is who I am .

Comments

  1. Great post! I look forward to you having an excellent year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you im looking forward to your class as well

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey La'Kaiya! Seems as if you are mentally prepared to take on this A.P class. I would like to share some helpful tips for being successful in Mr.Rease's class. Number one is to stay on top of your work. You do not want to get off track or prolong any work. Number two is to ask questions. Make sure you have a clear understanding of what is being taught and have the concept down. Lastly, do not get discouraged! Many will say that A.P is hard and not worth it. However, that is not true. It prepares you for college and is a great opportunity. You should be proud of yourself for taking on this challenge. Have a great school year in A.P and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the helpful tips hope it helps

      Delete
    2. thank you for the helpful tips hope it helps

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arguement Paragraph : Are you distracted by technology?

My article: Dealing with fire on the PCT