A Letter to Grant

Dear Grant ,

Hi, my name is La'Kiya Moore . I have receive your letter that you have previously mail to me . I read your letter and understand that you are having problems with Jefferson. I have read that he was charge with murder, and has immediate death sentence for a crime he may or may not have committed.  Grant you also claim that he is twenty years old and not yet become a man. An the attorney compared him as a hog and a ignorance savage because of how he was acting.  You have said that you are having problems with him that he will not talk to anyone . My advice for you is to talk to Jefferson while he is in jail.  Get him to talk to you as many ways as you can. Push the issue more forward and influence him to become a man he needs to be before his death.   If you feel that he will not talk to you still. You will have the option to leave this situation alone. See if you can address this situation to Miss Emma.  If you possibly think we can. We all can talk together. If you would like. I hope I help you with your issue Grant. Good Luck
                                                                                                      Sincerely, Advice Columnist 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguement Paragraph : Are you distracted by technology?

My article: Dealing with fire on the PCT