sunday quotation assignment

There will still be great sorrow, sorrow passed down to you. I leave you nothing but that sorrow . pg. 126-146. Does the quotation related to a theme ? suffering because, the quotation sound like its passing down sorrow just leave alone to the pain they have left . Does the quotation indicate a conflict? yes because person starts to feel sorrow from another person pain or themselves.

I speak now because there may be no other night like this, no time like the present. Does the quotation relates to hope because in the war they don’t know whether they going to make it to the next day or night. Some think they are not going to make it and going to die or I have a chance to live I’m going to make it to see my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguement Paragraph : Are you distracted by technology?

My article: Dealing with fire on the PCT